NAMASTE ON A PADDLE BOARD
5. Reasons for trying SUP YOGA
1. Reconnect with nature
3. Improve strength balance & stability
2. Become more mindful
4. Find new challenges in your yoga practice
5. Healing qualities of the water & surrounding woodlands
BOOK YOUR SUP YOGA SESSION
Adventure360findyourfreedom have collaborated with Lorna Chapman from Luna Yoga & Health – a highly experienced yoga BWY Teacher, SUPFit instructor and paddle board enthusiast. Lorna is a Vinyasa Yoga teacher, offering dynamic flow classes with a blissful restorative element. Our SUP yoga is aimed at all levels and Lorna will always offer alternative poses suitable for your level of experience.
Before You Get Started
We have three simple guidelines to help keep you stable and smiling during your SUPyoga session
- Slow down Move around half the speed you would on land, and make an effort to follow the length of slow, even breaths.
- Mind your mat The paddle board's handle (strap or inset on the deck of the board) is your balance point on the board, so try to orientate yourself around the handle at all times.
- Gaze at the horizon Loss of balance usually comes from shifting the gaze too quickly. Keep your eyes on a fixed point for added stability.