iSUP SMART Workshop £70.00p/p
This workshop is endorsed by the RNLI and Adventure Smart UK, both organisations promote safety whilst maintaining a sense of fun and adventure.
Whether you SUP alone or as part of a group, this is one day workshop aimed at all levels of Paddle boarders from new to the sport of SUP through to experienced SUPers keen to learn more about journey planning & safety management, the iSUP Smart workshop will give you knowledge & the skill-set to stay safe on the water, be confident, equipped & prepared for your next SUP adventure.
This 6-hour Workshop is a theory & practical
- WHAT IS COVERED IN THE ISUP Smart Workshop?Equipment: boards, paddles, clothing, safety kit, buoyancy aids, leashes.
- Planning: weather, seasons, venues, navigation, a float plan, health, tides, swell, launching, recovery, waves.
- Rescue skills: self rescue, team rescue, plan, broken kit, first aid, paddle tips.
- Environmental: seasonal considerations, leave no trace, bio security.
- Miscellaneous: equipment, travel, hiring, transport.
All sessions are delivered by a WSA qualified SUP instructor and Adventure Guide
How much does it cost?
£70pp. Min of 5 people for course to run.
Sunday Nov 21st
Sunday Dec 18th
Paddle boarding Insurance for candidates can be purchased through WSA membership.
This is optional for the paddler.
register a new account, search provider Adventure 360 or Click on Workshops to find iSUP Smart
For more information on all Water Skills Academy Courses and Awards