TrailSUP Fitness Session
Bored of the same old fitness classes? Time to try something new?
Welcome to TrailSUP
What is TrailSUP?
TrailSUP is a 3mile to 5mile trail run followed by a 1, 2or3mile Paddleboard loop.
How much does it cost?
£10.00 for Salamanders community
£15.00 for Standard (Salamanders is free on successfully completing SUP Taster session)
Min 14 (under 18s must be accompanied by their parent or legally appointed guardian)
Do I need my own SUP?
You can use your own SUP or we have iSUPs for hire £10 (PFD included)
How fit do I need to be?
Sessions will be set to groups fitness level.
e.g; Running Pace 12minute mile, 10minute mile, 8minute mile.
What confidence level of SUP do I need?
You need to have least have completed the SUP Taster session with adventure360 or completed equivalent BSUP, ASI or similar.
What do I need?
- Suitable trainers for trail running (Trail trainers are advisable)
- Running kit
- Clothing suitable for paddleboarding or wetsuit, wetsuits available for hire £5 (pre booked only)
- Footwear suitable for the water.
- Towel & Change of warm clothes.
What is provided?
- Guided trail run led by qualified trail/fell LiRF.
- Guided SUP route by qualified SUP guide.SS
- A COVID SAFE ADVENTURE - SEE GUIDLINES
If TrailSUP is of interest to you please contact via email for details & dates firstname.lastname@example.org