Head torch FREE Social SUP 16th October Friday 5PM
How much does it cost?
Board & Paddle hire £15 (inc PFD)
How old do have to be?
Minimum age 18 yrs
Maximum age 100 yrs
Who does this suit?
Individuals, Families, Group of friends.
Friday 16th October 5pm paddle (4.30pm to pump up/warm up)
What is provided Hire Only
- PFD (personal flotation device)
- Water proof bag to carry valuables, snack, hydration.
What do I need to bring?
- Wet Suit boots/Water shoes or old trainers (no bare feet)
- PFD (personal flotation device) NO PFD, NO SUP...
- Warm Suitable clothing for use in and on the water
- Hydration (Hot Drink/water/soft drink)
- Snack (please ensure hands are washed before eating after participating in SUP activities)
- Warm change of clothes
- Money or card for the pub.
- Head torch/board lights
What will I be doing?
- We will meet at the public slipway at Swanwick Shore Road, Swanwick, Hampshire, SO31 7EF. Grid Reference: SU495093.
- We will paddle down river under head torch towards Warsash for 45mins turn around and paddle back to the Jolly Sailor where we will stop for a soft drink/crisps, jump back on the SUP, a return paddle on the out going tide back to the Swanwick slipway