Booking terms and conditions Please read these terms and conditions carefully before making a booking:
1. Booking Individual bookings are secured by full payment. Group bookings are secured by full payment or a £10 pp non-refundable deposit. You can secure your booking with payment online, BACS or on the phone by credit or debit card. We will send you a confirmation email with session details and a link to the session details.
2. Safety and consent Prior to the activity starting, you will be asked to sign our participation statement in which you acknowledge the associated risk and disclose relevant medical information. We cannot accept people thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs prior to and during the activity. Our SUP boards have a maximum weight limit of 140kg, 21stone If in our opinion the participant is not considered to be sufficiently well, fit or able to take part in their activity, we reserve the right to exclude them from the activity at any time, in which case Adventure360 will not accept liability for any damages, loss or expenses, and fees paid will be non-refundable. If participants choose to ignore reasonable instructions, Adventure 360’s instructors have the right to exclude them from the whole or part of their session and cannot accept any responsibility for any liability, loss or expenses, or damages arising as a result.
3. Liability Adventure360 instructors will always prioritise customer safety. We will not accept liability for personal injury that happens as a result of participants not following instructions. We have Public Liability insurance and personal insurance is optional.
4. Under 18s For under 18’s, the registration form should be completed by a parent or guardian. By signing on behalf of a minor, you agree to act ‘in loco parentis’. By booking a family session, you confirm that children are aged between 8-17 years old. By booking a public session (such as harbourside adventure, you confirm that participants are 18 years or older. We reserve the right to exclude minors booked on public sessions, in which case Adventure 360 will not accept liability for any damages, loss or expenses, and fees paid will be non-refundable.
5. Cancellation by Adventure360 We aim to run all sessions as planned. However, in rare cases of extreme weather or staff sickness, we may have to amend or cancel your session. If we have to cancel your session, we will rearrange it for a future date, or offer a credit note valid for 12 months. If neither option is suitable, we will refund your booking in full.
6. Cancellation by customer Refunds There may be rare cases where you need to cancel your session. We will refund your session(s) subject to the list below: Over 6 weeks before – Refund less £10pp (non-refundable deposit) Up to 6 weeks before – No refund Rescheduling We will reschedule your session subject to the list below and try get you on the water on the date of your choice subject to staff availability: Over 6 weeks before – Refund less £10pp (non-refundable deposit) Up to 6 weeks before – No refund Members sessions – Reschedule with a week’s notice (no refund) To reschedule your session or request a refund please email email@example.com We understand that sometimes plans change at last minute that can’t be helped. However, spaces for all of our sessions are limited and cancellations at last minute make it difficult to resell spaces. If you let us know later then the notice period above, we will try to resell your spaces. Only if we can resell your space will we offer a free reschedule. We will not offer a refund in this case.
7. Lateness policy Our sessions start promptly at the agreed time. Participants are advised to arrive ten minutes early prior to pre-booked or instructed session start time to allow time for check-in. Private group sessions Groups who arrive after their pre-booked start time will not be permitted to extend the duration of their session. We will not offer a refund in this case. Public sessions Individuals who arrive late for their session are not permitted to join the session. We will not offer a refund in this case. Members sessions Members who arrive late for their session are not permitted to join the session. We will not offer a refund in this case.
8. Refunds Refunds for online bookings may only be made to the original purchaser onto the card used to purchase the slot. If the card is no longer valid, refunds may be done by BACS transfer into the account of the purchaser.
9. Refunds due to COVID-19 All participants need to sign our participation statement prior to paddling, confirming that you have no symptoms of COVID-19 and you have not been in close proximity with anyone with symptoms in the last 14 days. If you have covid-19 symptoms within 48hrs of your pre-booked slot, please follow NHS guidelines and stay at home and order a free test. To receive a refund for your pre-booked slot we require you to forward your test results. Refunds will be given for a positive or negative result – we simply require you to have this proof of symptoms. We cannot offer refunds for general illness. If you are contacted by a track and tracer and need to self-isolate at home so can’t make your booking, you will also be eligible to a refund but will need to send us some evidence of the isolation request. Group bookings: We can only offer a refund for the individual with symptoms or track and trace request, and not the whole group. Travel quarantine: We can offer a free reschedule if you or your group is quarantined on return from holiday provided quarantine restrictions were not in place when you made your booking with us and you notify us within 24 hours of restrictions being in place. We may ask for proof of travel. We will only offer reschedule for those individuals affected by the restrictions. We will not offer a refund in this case. Local lockdown: We can offer a free reschedule if you or your group is unable to visit Hampshire following a local lockdown in your area, provided travel restrictions were not in place when you made your booking with us and you notify us within 24 hours of restrictions being in place. We may ask for proof of address. We will only offer reschedule for those individuals affected by the restrictions. We will not offer a refund in this case. 10. Non-attendance Intro and group sessions: No refund or credit will be given for non-attendance Members: If members miss a booking they will be charged as usual Class pass holders: If members miss a booking, they will be deducted a class as usual
11. Personal belongings We can store your belongings while you are on the water. Items left in our care are stored in a locked vehicle, at the owner’s risk. Personal items taken on our sessions remain your responsibility.
12. Sharing of information and photos We will never sell, rent or lease our customer information to third parties. To provide you with a souvenir of your experience we upload photography and video to our Facebook page and Instagram page, we don’t promise photos. As such we do not offer a refund if photos are not provided. Very occasionally we may use photos taken on sessions on other social media sites and promotions. If you’d prefer not to be featured, please make this clear by ticking the box your registration form.
13. Gift vouchers Gift vouchers are paid in full at the time of purchase and are redeemable by any person. Vouchers are valid for a session up to 12 months from their purchase date and are redeemed online. Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
14. Natural disasters policy No refunds will be offered if cancellation is due to an unforeseeable natural disaster or ‘act of God’. Specifically, no refund will be offered if there is a local or national lockdown or we are forced to temporarily close due to COVID-19. We will of course honour your booking going forward. We will offer you a credit note which will enable you to re-book for any of our sessions in the future and will be valid for 1-year from date of the cancelled session. If your booking was before April 2020 the terms and conditions agreed to at the time of booking will apply. 15. About these terms We may modify this policy and any terms that apply to our services to reflect changes to the law or changes to our services. The applicable terms and conditions will always be available on our website. By continuing to use our services you agree to the current terms and conditions as stated on our website. .