TrailSUP Fitness Session
Bored of the same old fitness classes? Time to try something new?
Welcome to TrailSUP
SESSIONS START IN SEPTEMBER ON THE HAMBLE RIVER
What is TrailSUP?
TrailSUP is a 3mile trail run followed by a 1 or 2mile Paddleboard loop.
How much does it cost?
£5.00 for members
£10.00 for non members (membership is free on successfully completing SUP Taster session)
Do I need my own SUP?
You can use your own SUP or we have iSUPs for hire £10 (PFD included)
How fit do I need to be?
Sessions will be set to groups fitness level.
e.g; Running Pace 12minute mile, 10minute mile, 8minute mile.
What confidence level of SUP do I need?
You need to have least have completed the SUP Taster session with adventure360 or completed equivalent BSUP, ASI or similar.
What do I need?
- Suitable trainers for trail running (Trail trainers are advisable)
- Running kit
- Clothing suitable for paddleboarding or wetsuit, wetsuits available for hire £5 (pre booked only)
- Footwear suitable for the water.
- Towel & Change of warm clothes.
What is provided?
- Guided trail run led by qualified trail/fell LiRF.
- Guided SUP route by qualified SUP guide.
If TrailSUP is of interest to you please contact via email for details & dates firstname.lastname@example.org