FREE Social SUP 8th September
FREE SUNDAY SOCIAL SUP 8th September 6pm
This event is free to members of SUPCLUB360
How much does it cost?
Non members £10.00
Non members must have participated on WSA, BSUP, ISA or equivalent SUP course.
Board & Paddle hire £10 (inc PFD)
How old do have to be?
Minimum age 14 yrs
Maximum age 100 yrs
Who does this suit?
Individuals, Families, Group of friends.
Sunday 8th September 6pm (5.30pm to pump up/warm up)
What is provided
- iSUP (HIRE ONLY)
- Leash (HIRE ONLY)
- PFD (personal flotation device) (HIRE ONLY)
- Water proof bag to carry valuables, snack, hydration.
- SUP Guide
What do I need to bring?
- Water shoes or old trainers (no bare feet)
- PFD (personal flotation device) NO PFD, NO SUP...
- Suitable clothing for use in the water or wetsuit (wetsuits can be hired by booking in advance - £5.00)
- Hydration (water/soft drink)
- Snack (please ensure hands are washed before eating after participating in SUP activities)
- Change of clothes
- Money or card for the pub.
What will I be doing?
- We will meet at the public slipway at Swanwick Shore Road, Swanwick, Hampshire, SO31 7EF. Grid Reference: SU495093.
- We will paddle down stream towards Warsash for 30mins turn around and paddle back to the Jolly Sailor where we will stop for a soft drink/crisps, jump back on the SUP, under the last of the light (hopefully sunset) paddle up to the A27 Bridge and then return back to the Swanwick slipway for dark.